Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Dating crankyape You know that I put on the blog quite often interesting phrases. Today, I decided


Dating crankyape You know that I put on the blog quite often interesting phrases. Today, I decided to put a few from this exciting tycoon. Aristotle Socrates Onassis: "To be successful, keep looking tanned, live in an elegant building, even in the basement, let see on trendy restaurants, if only you take a drink, and if you borrow, ask a lot. "A crankyape reporter once asked: -" What would you do if you lost suddenly all his money? ". His response - "I'd get a job that would allow me to save at least $ 300. Then I'd buy an expensive suit and I would go to where they were rich "-" The secret of business is to know something nobody else knows "When asked what was the secret of his success answered: -"., See. you that chair there?, Well I saw her first. crankyape "Aristotle Onassis was definitely a character.
2014 (7) February (1) October (6) The sentence simply Endorfinas Seasonal patterns in mind Aristotle Onassis Get everything you want without excuse in ... The sentence simply 2013 (56) December (4) January (4) October (7) October (4) January (5) July (7) June (7) May (8) April (3) March (4) February (3) 2012 (33) December (5) January (6) October (3) September (1) August (2) July (2) June (1) May (2) April (4) March (6) February (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment