Monday, April 28, 2014

D O N My name is Donna Mae Calindas. You can call me


janina:., thank you to add ... luis lucas: welcom .. lucas luis: musta? janina:,. janina ok ..:., are you? luis lucas: This busy luis lucas: hndi time we've also speak .. janina:., certainly., janina:,. miss you! luis lucas: =) janina: =) luis lucas: you what are you doing? janina:,. honda city cng I just kakauwi .. lucas luis: ah! sn are you from? janina on swela. After wandering honda city cng small spread. included friends .. janina: you? what you're up to? luis lucas: passable yet got another stray wandering .. lucas luis: I'm very busy at work, many projects at work. I was angry dame yet another problem honda city cng at home .. janina:., you might be able to stress nyan. work slowly,. janina:,. maybe get sick nyan .. lucas luis: thanks for the concern .. lucas luis: =) janina: you still .. janina: saakin you stronger .. luis lucas: You really honda city cng sweet .. janina: c: luis lucas: naks .. janina: sympre you just turn tender not kidding .. lucas luis: hmmm .. lucas luis: hmmmmm janina: hmml UIs lucas: hehhehehel UIs lucas: I am not, I just remembered Yung sympre I lalambingin. janina:,. and ahead? why? luis lucas: sympre ayoko only if cno2 noh .. janina: ahhh .. why if cno2 just me? luis lucas: hmmjanina: ahh? luis lucas: Why have I said? janina: hmmjanina: In a way .. janina: lucas .. lucas luis: Oh janina? janina: hmmmm .. lucas luis: Oh? janina: time to have this .. lucas luis: what is this? janina: looks like us .. but we also .. lucas luis: what? janina: ok you just? luis lucas: What is that? janina:,. though we. but we .. lucas luis: Why are we? janina:,. janina like I said: hmmm janina: / /: luis lucas: ok you just janina:,. yeah. luis lucas: you just hope we ..? janina:,. Why do not you love me? luis lucas: you therefore do so .. janina:., I do lurk more. I hurt. luis lucas: Impossible ie janina: hind. luis lucas: Will you now courting? janina:,. sure you do not have feelings for me? l UIs lucas: you just hungry nyan .. janina: Profits .. luis lucas asked: What are you? janina: Profits .. luis lucas asked: hmmmm janina: oh she she. luis lucas: galet you? luis lucas: Your buddy sent a Bandoo Nudge. luis lucas: luis lucas: janina oi!
D O N My name is Donna Mae Calindas. You can call me "Don". They used to call me that way. May 26 is my special day. dont forget. im 19 now. I lived with my parents and I sleep with Jacoba. My baby. He is already 8years old. We are currently living here in Canada, but my mind and heart is still in pinas. =) I love yellow and yellow only. I love buying stuffs like stars and hearts .. Wayback school before, Everytime that I write my name, I put a heart shape after my last name. =) I love chicken .. I am addicted to coffee. I do not drink Coke .. Cuz I am acidic .. I usually just drink water whenever I go. I love my friends .. They love for me too. I love everyone honda city cng who loves me too .. I love going to the mall with friends then watching horror movies. then screaming very loud. I hate people who are more "artistic than me". I must confess I am 'artistic' but in a funny ways. Most people guess I am 'suplada', but mind you,, First impressions do not last .. I am also nice but in some ways I Become mean. I hate people who are lower down They invaders for oneself. honda city cng I believe "Everything happens for a reason 'til here .. View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment