Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mietiin between the first month, since the bored roof face the same kämpällä such as at school, aut


Plans for the weekend went to the so-called ass to the tree. I had a good bilefiiliksellä, which fell to him together such lehemän per second. The driver of problems because of chicks like you do not lähtenykkää wildly in my life with Karma tonight. I would have got to Kjoellekki kyytis guy, but seems unnecessary because of the coves bar Bucket auto River, especia such joutuusin siäki be selevinpäin, namely the driver.
Although we may have only 11 (or later) auto morning, so usually I wake up yhdenksän auto aikoohin, even out of bed boarding goes silloon twice as much time in such normally. 2 shower + breakfast
After school, may go kaupas if food stocks are at the end or just during the day's become one of lust. Grocery shopping with Tiia handled largely by acquiring all of the common foods roughly in half.
Kämpällä usually cook a, baked, and the roof is about lying to seducers or movies, if not the top-oo mitää important for a school project menos. In addition, Wednesday regard, we have a sports day, that is, silloon may go for a swim or skate or zumbataan or something auto like that.
First of all, we have samammoinen background and similar friends. Kummallaki isäsuhde is good, because of the love pyros discussed mm. buy a car. Only the same car brand, which In either likes of BMW. If you go to the bar, and trodden the dance floor oikeen with time. In addition, we tapoohin a delight neighbor sulosoinnuillamme mm. SingStar pace. Devoted to the samammoinen humor.
Mietiin between the first month, since the bored roof face the same kämpällä such as at school, auto because muutenki bored joihinki asioohin nopiaa. Ny-half years after the'm hyper super happy that I have Tiia kind of roommate. It's nice to come after the weekend to the cabin such talk through all the events, and to change the wall crazy tartte alone within the four walls (and may become mad with Tiia eheheheh): D
The division of labor goes to the most common stuff that I siivoon and Tiia cook: D Muutenki've noticed that the black maid's auto become a stickler and a fishing rod but one thing on which I am afraid that Tiia kyllästyys, if at some stage intoilisin too.
You've adaptable situation in such a situation and get used to quite fast, so I think I'm bored Come Tiiaan ever. : D sounds auto scary. But the real thing is, because I had found oo Via annoying features, so I do not Tuu them löytämäänkää.
Fitness ... I do not know how oikeen to develop auto an opinion on this at the moment mediaseksikkäimmästä on the subject. Ittekki desire to asses the muscles auto that are wanted ...
2014 (36) June (4) May (5) April (5) September (9) I do not know what I want, the options have the power to se ... nostalgiaa2 auto nostalgiaa1 Millan day I have usually free Wednesday CHALLENGE just keep rocking and rolling I think oonhan little auto man party never killed nobody January (6) January (7) 2013 (50) December (7) November (8) January (6) September (8) August (9 ) July (6) June (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment