Monday, October 6, 2014

Speed Dial Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who


Home Home Articles In-depth insights nautico News from the world of BMW Articles nautico Longer contributions nautico Cars Specifications Review Car Review BMW cars Review BMW engines motors nautico Review Forum Community nautico Links Selected pages Advertise on Forums Contact Us Contact Us
Forums> BMW> 3 Series and 4> E9x E92 '06 nautico - sound does not work User Name Remember Me? Password nautico FAQ Members List Calendar Mark all as read
Hi all, After speaking home - no sound is heard in the car. No one from the parking sensor, no radio, no navigation, no voice commands, Bluetooth, nautico nothing. Then it happens that a few minutes of work, then again and silence. Sometimes Navigation (iDrive) begins to work very slowly or the button on the iDrive spinning. For the first time I experienced this when I drove from car washes and parked the car. On re-ignited after 1 hour it was all quiet. Perhaps unrelated but if the car is in a cool, usually works. When, however let some time outside nautico in the heat, it stops. Sometimes they even work a minute but then again not. As if there's some bad contact. Maybe someone knows what could be wrong?
for me it was the battery hin, the ignition was still good, everything else too weak, confused me a battery to a new programmed and now again skewed BMW E90 year 2006 __________________ always with you janih
Thanks for this one answer. This is the akumlator bad, I already javljalo. Then I connected the charger, leaving a few hours and no more errors javljalo. Where can I buy a new battery? BMW must be new? Price?
Imperator View user's profile Visit user Imperator Find More Posts by Imperator
Quote: nautico janih wrote: as I wrote, I have yet 1x all new download, the car was 2 days in the service that we all newly uploaded supposedly nautico to come down if it is enough for ignition is also the iDrive and other odds and ends ... at home, these mal našponal to this story. The author teases topics likely to BT module or amplifier in the rear part of the vehicle (for example, if the Logic 7 sound system). The solution is to change the amplifier nautico or repair. __________________ Click here to see the ad = >>> http://forum.bmwslo.com/showthread.php?t=92898
Contact user @ bmw_d_power (Andraz of car electronics), but ignores dates. One module optics you probably go. Jim is a known problem, which successfully and quickly resolved to my fellow e60
Quote: bmwjas wrote: If it is sufficient for ignition is also the iDrive and other odds and ends ... at home, these mal našponal to this story. nautico The author teases topics likely to BT module or amplifier in the rear part of the vehicle (for example, if the Logic 7 sound system). The solution is to change the amplifier or repair. I do not know why I našponal because then everything worked as needed, but still a good mechanic I know who has done this, but it is not the first example of bad battery, I had the same case with gas device, do not automatically activated and deactivated with benzyl gas, the battery case, said he has already prešvoh, I replaced the battery and the case began špilat batteries were 6 years old __________________ always with you janih
Quote: janih wrote: nautico I do not know why I našponal because then everything worked as needed, but still a good mechanic I know who has done this, but it is not the first example of bad battery, I had the same case with gas device I do not automatically activated and deactivated with benzyl gas, the battery case, said he has already prešvoh, I replaced nautico the battery and the case began špilat batteries were 6 years old probably did not mean for changing the battery, but reloading software. Today disconnecting nautico the battery for a whole day if you want, and when I put it back I will not need any programming. __________________
You may not post new threads You may not post replies You may not post attachments You may not edit your posts BB code is On Smilies are On [IMG] code is On HTML code is Off Forum Rules
Speed Dial Control Panel Private Messages Subscriptions Who's Online Search Forums Forums Home BMW BMW 1 Series overall and 2 E8x F2X Series 3 and 4 E30 E36 E46 E9x F3x 5 Series E28 E34 E39 E60 F07, F10 / 11 Series 6, 7 and 8 Series X Series Z BMW M and BMW Alpina Classic Car drifting Forums fleet of BMW tuning and styling and other processing BMW pictures and videos Do

No comments:

Post a Comment