Monday, February 23, 2015

The truth is I do not know that radius is, I think it has charger, but not if atrso on the front. W


Activity News Volvo Forum Home Forum FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums ledos rapids Links View Forum Leaders Blogs Rules Users online V4L Gallery Album Gallery Picture Gallery
CAURO Pas Novice Member Join Date February 9 15 Posts 4
Good, I will purchase a 2006 XC70 Summum with browser and phone. The question is whether this radio plays CDs with MP3 format. I can not find anything about it, just see mounts a USB adapter box and card. Regards
likes.
If your radio is the HU650, the solution I have adopted is to buy this device: | eBay but it has two drawbacks: it is not completely plugged and function: dodge dealers it has a connection round support, but also a small yellow power cord you have to tie in with the power supply to the radio, I do not remember whether red or Brown Dark (ie, to be cut a cable and that always scares): RADIO CONECTORES.JPG the apparatus is stored in the glove compartment, the cable going behind, which does not have any difficulty. Second, dodge dealers and more important: If your radio does not boot cds in the trunk, that device will only support a folder with songs (up to 100 files). the solution is to have multiple usb or cards, or make audio files with several songs, p. example, a clue for each full disk and then the limit is set upon the card or usb. If you switch on the radio cds you can get into every USB card or up to 10 folders with 100 songs each. What I have in another car (which has selector cds s) and volvo been for a year and is very useful
13.02.2015, 13:28 # 6
The truth is I do not know that radius is, I think it has charger, but not if atrso on the front. When I mention I have. But until you do not get the new car and its owner ... I "hung".
By xbeltran forum Volvo Sale
Forum Rules


No comments:

Post a Comment