Sunday, December 22, 2013

Evacuo put on the contract on the table - The striker said:


Chronicle News Politics Economy Sport Benevento Province Beneventofree Young and amateur football from other locations Various Sports Stories World Culture and Entertainment Calendar Categories Psychology Gourmet Film Trailers
The Giallorossi chief executive introduced himself around in the press room at 18.20 to explain the situation on Happy Evacuo: "It seemed suzuki canada to me polished, so as to have even accused taken ill in the locker room. Has put its contract on the table, but we have to reflect . did not need to make a rash decision "
"I think the gesture is not lost on anyone. Today we have eaten something much more serious than losing a football game. Today, one of the most important players of Benevento wanted eprimere a feeling of gratitude towards rival fans without realizing that the gesture was becoming offensive to the other fans. "
Evacuo put on the contract on the table - The striker said: "I apologize to everyone, but I put my contract on the table." I have reserved the right to accept or not. As president I have to look beyond these things because a president must defend their city even before suzuki canada a gesture like this. I have reserved the right to take a decision on the deprivation of a bomber as Evacuo.
It serves the good of the team - The question that I ask myself is: "Tomorrow we will all be of the same idea, when we realize that we lack a striker?" It is not easy. It 'much easier to say to stop here. Will be difficult days, but if it goes away Evacuo we just missed an opportunity to have our say in this league.
Serious gesture that should be condemned - We'll have to try to figure out if what lies ahead, if Evacuo remains is what you need to the society of Benevento Calcio. To condemn this act serious. suzuki canada The city should suzuki canada be an apology from the president. Today, however, it is I who ask you to understand, then we'll suzuki canada see what we can do. Now I say, let's go back and talk about it all home football, the last minute, without thinking of anything else. The company will do what it deems most appropriate.
You have to think - I entrust to you journalists suzuki canada which does not lack the ability to explain suzuki canada clearly what I'm saying. Try for once to bring back what I said without judgment, suzuki canada maybe not take sides. Try to understand the serious difficulties that I am. Try to figure out how many times I thought it would be better not to be president of football. And if I were gone, today we would not live this day. But perhaps we would not be experiencing even a championship suzuki canada like this. Let us entrust ourselves to men of good will. A week ago a man like Berlusconi had made decisions. In the interest of Italy, a few days later he came back on his feet.
Also at risk staff members suzuki canada - "The suzuki canada measures will be taken against all those who today are failing to fulfill what is the style of Benevento Calcio. Someone should have realized that today was going to do something that was not done. Some people have not seen this problem. If these people had understood the moment, suzuki canada we would not be in this situation. "
Response Evacuo important - At the end of a game so I was hoping to rejoice, now we hope not to be killed themselves. If you do not believe in a gesture made in a state of trance racing, I would not be thinking. But the kicker was the response made me realize suzuki canada that I should think. suzuki canada Has nothing to do nor my relationship with the player suzuki canada or another. The episode is alien to everything.
First meeting President / fans - It 's the first time I met the fans, it's nice to do things for the first time, then you must also have the ability to enjoy them. The crowd was a part of this city, you are the city as a whole. Adavano apology to the fans because it's like a jealous lover who has found his wife with another. Was understood.
For Evacuo illness in the locker room - I asked the players if such a thing had ever happened in football, and the opinions were divided. I can tell you that Evacuo he felt ill. We also had a doctor's intervention, and this is not an excuse. I'm not asking for sympathy or forgive. I'm just saying a moment to reflect on what is the lesser evil in this story.
The team stays together - Carbon defends the whole team, otherwise it would be an important piece of the team. Everybody knows that the captain has made a serious mistake, and the whole team is with the captain. I think this is an important signal.
Fans and mature blood - This club boasts a large crowd of supporters a maturity that has reacted to an insult blood stream. Now it's time to think about it, but when I ask for a meeting with the team

No comments:

Post a Comment