Friday, December 6, 2013

In the settings you race: Custom vehicles marco masini - no need to explain Alignment - Players on


I liked racing ... making marco masini fun level, even managed to win a few races. I bought a great car and auto racing myself as I think it will draw tera stuninguje and race your own car is just ... and so he went to the workshop and everything to the max ... brakes, engine, marco masini turbo ... and ZONK! I have the impression that "wymaksowanym" car drivin 'me out about a lot worse than normal - standard. understeering and speed some strange when other suta investigation away from me (pomijajc air stream) Please more experienced players for help as auto tune? Whose level of engine? whether the engine is a turbo 4? Very please with all the advice. Thank you
I often get racing with all the options attached ... 99% join the races and do not set yourself, less waiting. I wrote no, my car is: Entity marco masini XF Carbonizzare Maybe settings are important such suspension marco masini to a particular race? Is there any difference in the game between the sports suspension and racing? I do not know why but even before the moment because I won the race car were only STANDARD, the last time my stuningowanym ... You have in your nested together everything to the max? Sorry I Bet questions ...
In the settings you race: Custom vehicles marco masini - no need to explain Alignment - Players on the recent positions have Boost, are faster and have better acceleration than a headlamp. If if it is only the first, then you can wymaksowanym your vehicle ahead of everyone, but if it is on the latter, marco masini your opponent can catch up with the usual, not bought the vehicle.


No comments:

Post a Comment