Thursday, December 12, 2013

Julek Cool wrote (a): how you do not like it you do not have to respond, although it uszanowałbyś t


Ads
Offline
(12.10.2013 14:16) S13_Polska wrote (a): I love to travel wheelbarrow. The best means of transport in the game. But seriously: senseless about me it was about this post Hehe what aircraft would agree
Julek Cool wrote (a): how you do not like it you do not have to respond, although it uszanowałbyś that someone is trying because suzuki canada it is new I see that the new concept of "sarcasm" is also new. Where I wrote the topic is stupid and be? I chose "Z SHOE XD" and justified. Post written in the first post.
(12.10.2013 14:34) cysiek wrote (a): Julek Cool wrote (a): how you do not like it you do not have to respond, although it uszanowałbyś that someone suzuki canada is trying because it is new I see that the new concept of "sarcasm" or is new. Where I wrote the topic is stupid and be? I chose "Z SHOE XD" and justified. Post written in the first post. But it was not me at all of your post's only post S13_Polska


No comments:

Post a Comment