Wednesday, November 19, 2014

If bergstrom you


If bergstrom you’re not familiar with the delights of the V60 as a way of brewing world-class coffee, then welcome. This no-nonsense bit of kit could totally change the way you make your coffee. Forever.
From the Archives Bean to Cup Brewing Brew Guides Brew Kits Video Brew Guides (by our customers) Coffee tasting Coffee Jargon-Busting Grinding Our Coffee Menu Limited Edition Coffees Roasting Sourcing Coffee Break Coffee Craft Competitions bergstrom Gifts for Coffee-Lovers Pact News Events From our Newsletter… Pact HQ Join our Posse Pact Team The Pact Community Pact People Power! The Perc Pact Recipes Cold Coffees Uncategorized
As much as I would love to get a V60 for free and I have invited all I can think that drink coffee I don’t think I can wait for them to sign up before I get a V60. Is there a way of buying one as I have searched your website but can’t find a page to do it?
Yes…. I could not agree more. I have passed the word around for friends to join but due to lack of time etc they have not. And I am still waiting for my V60 which is unlikely to arrive. Where can we purchase this gizmo???
You are commenting using your Google+ account. (  Log Out  /  Change  )


No comments:

Post a Comment