Friday, November 7, 2014

Marriage. I often dream about your wedding day and imagine with eyes full of tears while I


Home News News from BH World news Interesting Sport Music Eurovision National Music Movies Movie List 2014 Movie List 2015 Action Animation Adventure Drama Fantasy Horror Comedy Crime Mystery motocar Family Films War Films Romance Thriller Movie Premiere January 2014 January 2015 January 2014 February 2015 March April May June July August September October November December Series Domestic Series Greece series of the Italian series of the Romanian Foreign Series Series 2014 Spanish - Latino series Telenovelas Religion Hadisi Educational stories Ilahija Humor Jokes Funny Videos motocar Funny Pictures Other Cars Health Beauty Fashion Show All Educational Corner
Tom Attwater's dying of a brain tumor, and the same condition is ill and his daughter. Kelli has only five years, and won the tumor twice. However, there is a high probability that her tumor returned, so her father raising money for her treatment and needed her approximately $ 820,000.
"Dear Kelly, I am sorry that I will not watch you grow up, although it's very much want. Please do not blame other people for it. Much of life is pure luck that menu starts to fail. I wish I had the words that would make her feel better. When at least I did not have a tumor so that I do not have to like this often look in pain. I would like to have many things differently, but they did not, "reads the letter his father to his daughter.
"School. Everyone says it's important to really try hard in school. I hope you'll motocar always give you my best. I was good in school, motocar but if we brought a lot of good in your life? Not really. School is important, but keep in mind and to have fun.
Guys. Now they still do not do the difference between boys and girls, see all the kids as their friends. But this will change as you get older. Since I will not be giving you advice about boys and their real intentions, here's what I tell you. It's hard to describe how it feels to be in love. Maybe you remember me and my mom how we laughed and cuddled on the couch, and once you love hearts and flowers fade that's what it looks like true love.
Marriage. I often dream about your wedding day and imagine with eyes full of tears while I'm taking you down the aisle. I will not be able to do, I'm sorry honey. But I will see you on the shoulder that day and I will be proud and happy that you found someone special for myself who will take care of you.
Mom. You and Mom will sometimes pick a fight, especially when you're a teenager. Please remember that those she loves and wants the best. Hug your mom when it will be sad, and help each other through the tough times when I'm gone.
Be happy. Never laugh at 50 percent, still laugh at 100 percent. It makes no sense to tell you not to be sad when I leave, I know you'll be. And I'd probably be with you and hug you when you do not smile, "reads the letter.
In theaters September 2014 vol. Genre: Comedy / Romance Directed by Bruce Guthrie Starring: Amy McAllister, Georgia Ma ...
Visitors Counter Site
BH News 2012 | Distributed By Blogger Themes | Design by Kang Ismet

No comments:

Post a Comment