Tuesday, December 2, 2014

You have a fast car I want


Trompsony place below the lyrics, and good people will try to translate it. On the Polish. Note - for Polish! . You can translate one verse, verse could be translated, or you can whole. The prize will reward.
You got a fast car And I got a plan to get us out of here I've been working at the convenience store Managed to save just a little bit of money We will not have to drive too far Just, cross the border and into the city You and I can both get jobs And finally see what it Means to be living
You see my old man's rk motors got and the problem He live with the bottle that's the way it is He says his body's too old for working I say his body's too young to look like his My mama went off and left him She wanted more from life than he could give I said somebody's got to take care of him So I quit school and that's what I did
I remember we were driving driving in your car The speed so fast I felt like I was drunk City lights lay out before us And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder And I had a feeling that I belonged And I had a feeling I could be someone, be someone, be someone
You got a fast car And we go cruising entertain ourselves that you still is not got a job And I work in a market as a checkout girl I know things will get better You'll find work and I'll get promoted We'll move out of the shelter Buy a big house and live in the suburbs You got a fast car And I got a job That pays all our bills You stay out drinking late at the bar See more of your friends than you do of your kids I ' d always hoped for better Thought maybe together you and me would find it I got no plans I is not going nowhere So take your fast car and keep on driving
You have a fast car And I have a plan for how to get us out of here once worked in a supermarket I spared some money we do not have to go too far Just across rk motors the border and further into the city I'll get us both to work and in the end we will know what it is like to live
You see, my old man has a problem rk motors he lived with a bottle and so it was said that his body is too old for working I say that it looks too young for him, my mother ran away and left him She wanted more from life than he could give her someone said to cared for him, I left school and the end of the song
I remember we were driving, we drove the car The speed thy got drunk, I odurzyłeś city lights loomed before us And your arm owijało so nice to me and I felt then that I belong to you I felt then that I can be somebody, somebody, somebody rk motors really
"You got a fast car" means rather "got car - fast car" ... so much these Brits do not shorten ... (i, ve, v - yes, but to nothing rk motors from the "have" - it se ne da ... "But applauded for trying ... Along the way are other stumbling, but good people (and not like me samskurwysyn) cheers!
"You got a fast car" means rather rk motors "got car - fast car" ... so much these Brits do not shorten ... (i, ve, v - yes, but to nothing from the "have" - it se ne da ... "But applauded for trying ... Along the way are other stumbling, rk motors but good people (and not like me samskurwysyn) cheers!
I have a fast car-a plan to run away from here worked a little at a supermarket and also a bit of money we have is not only the border to go far to drive to the city we both find work and see what it means to live '
you see, my old man has a problem for you brother with a bottle of lives, that's what it says is too old for the job I was like: too young to look so bad mother threw him gone she wanted more from life than he could give her say someone has about take care of it so I quit school, yes, just like that.
I remember thy car sped so fast, I reveled speed of light flickered cities and thy arm so nice covered me, and it seemed to me that my place is here it seemed that I could be someone, someone I can be
you have a fast car and we go for entertainment so you still do not have a job in a supermarket checkout girl I am but I know it will be better to work-you will have, I-promotion we take away from this cubicle and buy a house in the suburbs you have a fast car and I have a job and thus money on our bills you still longer in the city at night in the bar buddies meet more often than other children rk motors and I believe it will be better, I thought that together, you and I, we will find out I have no plans, nor where to go so take this car and go already
You have a fast car I want "ticket" (to go) wherever Maybe we make a deal ... Maybe together we get somewhere
You have a fast car And I plan to have worked out of here sometime in the supermarket gave advice zaoszczczędzić little money we do not have to go far just over the border, and then to the town we both find work and in the end we will know what is life
You see that my father is alive has a problem with the bottle, I said that this is the j

No comments:

Post a Comment