Sunday, August 31, 2014

What is the problem? Especially sensitive injectors le blog auto of the engines, which have only ch


If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by Clicking the link above. You may now have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you 'want to visit from the selection below.
Eberhard View Profile View Forum Posts Senior Member Join Date 12/2008 Location le blog auto Kempen Age 28 Posts 3,643
08-07-09 le blog auto # 8
What's the problem? What is the problem? Especially sensitive injectors of the engines, which have only changed in 2004. Like electronics, major weak point of the 211. But electronics from 2004 is still not great or something
What is the problem? Especially sensitive injectors le blog auto of the engines, which have only changed in 2004. Like electronics, major weak point of the 211. But electronics le blog auto from 2004 is still not great or anything I have at work had one with 250 000 km on the clock. E220 cdi. That car has had no major problems, I do not know that it was before 2004.
I'm at work had one with 250 000 km on the clock. E220 cdi. That car has had no major problems, I do not know that it was before 2004. There are always a few good ones too eh, but the 2002-2003 models you most always hear bad news
08-07-09 # 17
200 CDI, automatic. le blog auto Original very erm .... sluggish Pre 2004?
Quick Navigation Ask Top Site Areas Settings Priv Messages Subscriptions Who's le blog auto Online? Search Forums Forums le blog auto Home Forums Car Forum Rules & Announcements Feedback General General Auto New cars Scoops & Prototypes Union Flag Vintage le blog auto & Classics Autosport Who or That? Auto World Sector Autowereld Articles Auto World's Life As It Is Auto World Test Day Members Area Auto Forum Preparation Meet & Greet Discussion Meet & Greet Photo Galleries Road Trips Test Reports My Vehicle Auto Index My American Car My Asian Auto My British Car My German Auto My French Car My Italian Auto My Scandinavian Car My Car (Other le blog auto Regions) My Oldtimer or Classic My bike / Trike / Quad My caravan / camper or motorhome Media Autowereld & Auto Guide articles Auto magazines TV Programs Websites Buying & Selling Advice Demand Supply Parts and Accessories Supply Vehicles Consumer Affairs Group Purchases Specific Scale & Games Events / Exhibitions / Grooming Technique How does what? Aftermarket Mods & Customization Transport le blog auto Legislation Car Cleaning & Detailing Cleaning, Detailing, Paint Before & After Car Cleaning Product Reviews Tweewielers Motorcycles / Trikes / Quads Bikes Motorsport


No comments:

Post a Comment