Tuesday, January 13, 2015

About Me Name: Annelie Maré Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa cooley View my compl


Dear Stella - a small blog to you: I have to admit that now I very much regret that I have not visited you UCT last year ... so I have a car (yes, you know, the 'value va-voom ') but you study in PE this year! I have a week off in April, perhaps we can have a party with Charity and Neha too - I have not seen them since the end of the college ... I attached my favorite picture of us together - always chocolate and vanilla, eh? :-) (I am sorry if there are errors of grammar on this blog ... I can only say that I had to try ... hehe)
3 Comments: Anonymous said ... Hey Schwester daar Ek his jy jou Oefen Frans van die in antispasie lekker holiday wat ons gaan he - ek kan nie nie wag! Shrink purple (my "pen name ', say sorry wat ek al Frans ken, EXCLUDING die Fantasties bruikbare frases" the cat is under the table and the monkey is on the chair .... ") cooley 2:03 PM Call said. ..
Hi Vanilla! It's been a long time not seen it! Thank you for my little reference to. I await your return to PE! Have fun while ba Chocolate :) I see that your french is good progress. congrats! 11:49 PM
About Me Name: Annelie Maré Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa cooley View my complete profile Ander blogs Foto's Vandag Londen, More Parys Die Matie is blog Minette Marissa Kobus Ehlers Uno de Waal Johan Swarts Linsen Loots Nog links Die Matie Studentekoerant Mail & Guardian New York Movies Times in soveel meer Previous Posts Dammit, Neil, the name's Nuanda ... The Velveteen Rabbit Kana Banana Bloed is Dikker as water Flying my freak-flag


No comments:

Post a Comment