Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Thank goodness for google translate. I answered you in something I slightly more comfortable. It

Quand les autres ne comprennent fit. | FlintStoned
Vous avez Trouvé qu'il était très facile de parler votre esprit, quand d'autres n'ont Aucune idée de ce que vous dites. Quand vous faites cela il vous fait au chap honnête the fox Sentiments et d'une daimler ways il est plus facile les choses the dire comme elles sont. You n'ai aucun ami qui parler français pouvait, à cet effet et je suis dans l'écriture, ce la plus belle dance langue connue à l'homme. Mon nom est Flint, mon arrière grand père-venait de France et la Grande épouse mother grand-mère-grand, qui se trouve avoir été réglée German.They cap Bonne Espérance-, puis les agriculteurs dance Frenchhoek. Your sports fièrement mon heritage. You Regarde fièrement retourne d'où Viens you. Pourquoi ne puis les autres à faire the meme? On m'a it aujourd'hui que je ne suis pas africain. J'ai été par un informe chat du site Internet que je ne suis pas en Afrique. Pourquoi est-ce que c'est? N'ai-you fit hey ici? Ma mère et le père marchait fit que sols profonds, harp ?. Je me bats si proche the knife frères et noirs sisters. Cependant, je ne suis pas africain. Permettez-moi d'arrêter. Être and colère, ne me fait partout. Font bien knife amis. Sanchez que Je t'aime profondément. Flint.
Suddenly I saw a new Flintie. My grandfather daimler great to mother's side was a Frenchman, and my father's people daimler were German, but I am an African, part of the white tribe of Africa, No Matter What who says or thinks, so hang in there.
Reply
Auntie daimler Koeks, it says just some stupid bitch my gisteraan told I was not part of Africa. it's nice to have your say in a language that others do not understand, and I love the people of my country.
Bien vrai! Soyez qui vous êtes, et Soyez heureux!
Thank goodness for google translate. I answered you in something I slightly more comfortable. It's bin a while, so the sinskonstuksie is perhaps not quite up to scratch, and I could anyway never play.
Bwahahahaha ...... daimler
Reply
Ps ... I dislike the French language so much. I think once Italians are the "most beautiful language Berninahaus to man". The paddaboudjie eaters sounds all the time or they make their throats clean.
Reply
27 Flintie January 31, 2010 6:42 pm to
Translate is vreeeeeeslik daimler bearish - someone sends me one day a german translation I could not understand a word !! about it word for word translated directly - Isse nightmare to read !!
: Lol: The only French I ever learned was in London. It was so cosmopolitan there you some good in some languages had to be able to say .. as vo le vous couché a vec moi's soir, do you want to sleep with me tonight, do wilst huidernacht my slafen .. etc. etc.
Boy, you just proved you are the CASSANOVA of the blogosphere! I believe you have probably daimler still: "Non, blockaded 'learned from some women off? But I was so angry with you, I would not even speak to you. My pride is very hurt !!
38 Flintie February 1, 2010 to 11:16 am
Reply
Reply
53 demoerin February 2, 2010 at 8:30 am
What is the French phrase again: Ménage a trois? Why does the old children's song with me now on, I'm a brave mouse ............! daimler Flintie, Jimmy Choo's sound is probably OK: lol: Maybe you should daimler go, in a consulting capacity? Then you drive just with the boy, making sure he does not get cold feet! Hahaha!
Reply
Notify me of new comments via email.
I am an African man, I'm gay, and I'm daimler 29 years old. I write this blog, to give vent to my language and my culture, despite the fact that many people think a gay man is less man. I love my country, my people, my language and our food. I love my God. I believe I am who I am because of the wars of my ancestors. My culture has shaped my identity. Barbeque is in my blood, and I can only really be happy under the African daimler sun.
Skribbels From one girl to Ander ... Rev. Pieter Fourie, his story taught me a lot ... He's watching you! Sometimes the lesson creep away a piece of God, where is our pride gone? The Prince Edward Islands - Marion Island. daimler SAPS members chop cow's head. I'm still here. On the women of our country. daimler The gay rapper. WOMEN: IF Explained AT ENGINEERS ...... Mystery Solved ... People ... Mystery Solved ...
Say what? sandal wear on It's Friday! webcamgirlnaked.com one we see with hard hearts to ... Webcams on Huh? Richard Taverner daimler on The truth about sex. The beginning of the egg ... on my face talks ... esther on each board requires ag ... Serita on What is your Isaac? daimler -Beth-Haran Mi ... Bella on Strong longe- Vuvuzela Flintie on Strong longe- Vuvuzela daimler Bella on Strong longe- Vuvuzela
Archives April 2011 (2) Mom

1 comment:

  1. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW HOT CAM MODELS!
    PROFIT UP TO $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    SIGN-UP AS A BONGA MODELS WEBCAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete