Sunday, March 8, 2015

Hello, handler wanted to change the tires, and I noticed the UNIROYAL MS Plus 77, which seems to be


Activity News Volvo Forum Home Forum FAQ Calendar Forum Actions handler Mark Forums ledos rapids Links View Forum Leaders Blogs Rules Users online V4L Gallery Album Gallery Picture Gallery
Hello, handler wanted to change the tires, and I noticed the UNIROYAL MS Plus 77, which seems to be are long duration: Buy tire Uniroyal handler MS Plus 77 with 215/65 R16 98 H As Winter from 103.21 & euro; | I-Tyres and Yokohama w drive http://www.i-neumaticos.es/neumatico...98-H-invierno/ Can anyone tell me anything about them?
My experience with long lasting tires is psima. But to say that I have only tried the michelin energy saver. When you buy the car took them 4 wheel and down consumption at the expense of not catching anything wet. Dry go well, but still remained as 1.5mm to witness and changed them because they went everywhere. Now carry forward the remaining two to be spent, but estn very new and not spent. They are long duration hehe. I know of other brands, but do not trust to take out an A wet because that is braking in the wet at right. As touring handler wheel ... Maybe those are wonderful, but if a michelin do that ... Or, cmpralas slowly and rain.
I understand perfectly. The fact is that the Pirelli not grab n of n ... the good thing is that the car all goes well. the truth is that the car I use 90% on a concrete handler highway, eating muchsimo gums, and usually go pretty quiet.
And as soon as you have lasted or what previsin have?
By Supervik forum VOLVO S60 / V60 / S70 / V70 /


No comments:

Post a Comment