Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I will say that s is necessary to remove the panel, but is very simple: https://www.youtube.com/wat


Activity News Volvo Forum Home Forum FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums ledos rapids Links View Forum Leaders Blogs Rules Users online V4L Gallery Album Gallery Picture Gallery
Very good, I would ask for a very simple problem but I have not managed to find solution for more I've searched the forum. Turns out I hit the external front right speaker grille, and broke a little grating. - He wanted to find an equal SABIS grid or web somewhere for these parts. - Sabis if sb Brico how remove the grille? is necessary to remove the door panel? Thanks in advance Regards
I will say that s is necessary to remove the panel, but is very simple: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_UpoWWpP2U have the same problem as t, but in a back door. The grids are very weak, and I only have seen people selling the full panel. autotorino If you find out where to sell it, avsame please. autotorino regards
they do not know, maybe go stuck inside. First you have to remove the panel, and chale an eye.
By marianiko forum Volvo Sale
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:36.


No comments:

Post a Comment