Sunday, March 1, 2015

Replies: fasc 8


Activity News Volvo Forum Home Forum FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums ledos rapids Links View Forum Leaders fasc Blogs Rules Users online V4L Gallery Album Gallery Picture Gallery
Hello good for a blunder I have a beige mats for our XC 70, are not original but if they have hooves, wanted a rubber and have failed to ask for them and are "normal". If anyone is interested in them to make me an offer and not its actual price because they are those that have "given" me the sale and not going to put. Are unused in their original packaging, if anyone is interested let me know and I send him photos.
Share Share this post on Twitter Facebook
Yesterday, 20:12 # 7
Replies: fasc 8
- V4L4.0.2 - visualization in Mobile communication contact us directly VOLVO4LIFE Archive Top


No comments:

Post a Comment