Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Share Share this post on Twitter Facebook car for sale


Activity News Volvo Forum Home Forum FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums car for sale ledos rapids Links View Forum Leaders Blogs Rules Users online V4L Gallery Album Gallery Picture Gallery
good because I just bought a volvo xc70 2003 and brings a breakdown in the lights, light position and cuts can not always go off to rip van turned the beam only works if I bursts car for sale and all the lights in the center console and box are off, if anyone can help me I would appreciate, greetings and thank you very much in advance
Share Share this post on Twitter Facebook car for sale
Well, I do not believe that and disassembled the switch that turns on and off lights and unplugging the cable follow the lights and all the lights lighting the box and center console remain off
Replies: 4
- V4L4.0.2 - visualization in Mobile communication contact us directly VOLVO4LIFE Archive Top


No comments:

Post a Comment